Hey friends! It's time for our weekly Totally Terrific Tuesday party! If you didn't know, I am one of the new cohosts of this weekly link party, and I am so excited to be cohosting with this lovely group of women! Please hop over and check out their blogs, all of them are unique and remarkable in their own ways. This is a great group of ladies and I cannot be more excited about this union. My apologies for being late to the party this week!
If you are a blogger, please link up to our party and share what you have been up to lately. Feel free to link up your latest DIY projects, recipes, and other creations! I can't wait to see what you have been up to lately! If you aren't a blogger, there is so much eye candy for you to click over to in this link party! Just scroll through all of the links, and click any that catch your eye!
Stop by and see what your hosts have been doing and give these ladies a warm welcome!
Here's what I've been up to around the blog this past week!
This party has been growing and growing and it is getting harder and harder to pick features! We are so grateful for all of you talented folks for hanging out and linking up!! Have fun! Don't forget to stop by the Pinterest boards and take a moment to pin a few and help spread the joy by supporting your favorite projects this week!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn't do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week :)
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. "No rule" rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up :)
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too :) We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don't worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week :)
6. PIN IT feature. We added this so as you are scrolling through the party you can quickly pin images straight from the source. This is a great way to come back to the features if you run out of time to look at them all, or just save them for reference! So make sure as you visit the party that you quickly pin the features and make the party the best it can be! Karma is wonderful and if everyone pins, then by the time you are featured you know that you will get lots of pins from the party too!
This was the most viewed link from last week's party. This pew makeover by Brandy at The Grey Door Cottage is amazing, and I would love to have this in my foyer. Well, actually I would just be happy to have a foyer big enough for something like this!
This ice cream cone pom pom garland is super cute, and it is just the epitomy of summer, don't you think? Hop on over to Growing up Gabel and Camille will show you how you can make one of your very own!
Sherry loved this Whitewashed Table Makeover so much that she made over a table using Jes from My DIY Envy technique and she is so happy with it! Check out her photos and directions on her blog.
Mindi over at My Love 2 Create is always up to something fun and fabulous! This DIY coffee table is one amazing project to pin now and create later.
This yummy looking oatmeal was whipped up by Chellie at Art From My Table. And it is totally guilt free!
Looking for something to binge watch before summer's end? Look no further than this post written by Liz of Tongue in Chic.
Follow Jessica on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment bellow with your Pinterest name. This is our new party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple's board Totally Terrific Bloggers - Link Party Love on Pinterest.
Follow me here: