Hey friends! It's finally happening! If you are a regular reader, welcome! You may know already that I am starting a new journey as a cohost for a weekly link party called Totally Terrific Tuesday. And if you are new to the blog, I am so glad you are here! This Totally Terrific Tuesday party was originally hosted by Jessica at Live Randomly Simple. We have gotten to know each other recently on Instagram and through emails, and I am honored she asked me to join as a cohost. I have been linking up regularly to the party for a while now, and I am so excited to be cohosting with this lovely group of women! Please hop over and check out their blogs, all of them are unique and remarkable in their own ways. Myself and the other cohost's are here and ready for our grand entrance. Please make sure you stop by the blogs and check out what they are all about. This is a great group of ladies and I cannot be more excited about this union.
If you are a blogger, please link up to our party and share what you have been up to lately. If you aren't a blogger, there is so much eye candy for you to click over to in this link party! Just scroll through all of the links, and click any that catch your eye!
PS. Kaitlyn from Eight Pepperberries created all of the new graphics..are they not stunning!? I love them! Thanks Kaitlyn!
Stop by and see what your hosts have been doing and give these ladies a warm welcome!
This party has been growing and growing and it is getting harder and harder to pick features! I am so grateful for all of you talented folks for hanging out and linking up!! Have fun! Don't forget to stop by the Pinterest boards and take a moment to pin a few and help spread the holiday joy by supporting your fellow blogging buddies!
`Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple's board Totally Terrific Bloggers - Link Party Love on Pinterest.
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn't do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week :)
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. "No rule" rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up :)
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too :) We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don't worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week :)
6. PIN IT feature. We added this so as you are scrolling through the party you can quickly pin images straight from the source. This is a great way to come back to the features if you run out of time to look at them all, or just save them for reference! So make sure as you visit the party that you quickly pin the features and make the party the best it can be! Karma is wonderful and if everyone pins, then by the time you are featured you know that you will get lots of pins from the party too!
This was the most viewed link from last weeks link party! Christine from Little Brags is always up to something fun, creating and super cute! Check out how she arranged this cute little basket and how you can create one for your porch too!
How fun is this DIY crate from My Love To Create? She is always showing off her woodworking skills on projects and this is so cute and useful for so many different things!
As I was scrolling through this weeks links, this gorgeous summer lemon wreath made by Handan at The Navage Patch just popped out at me and stuck in my head! It screams summer to me, and she added lemon scent too, so yum!
Follow Jessica on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment bellow with your Pinterest name. This is our new party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple's board Totally Terrific Bloggers - Link Party Love on Pinterest.
Do you have champagne taste and a tiny budget like me? Love fashion, DIY, crafting, all things vintage and thrifty? Stick with me, I've got you covered!
Sign up to get my posts delivered to your inbox here
Follow me here: